Yelland Realty Group
Saskatchewan’s Trusted Name in Farm Realty
Remax Bridge City Realty
Helping you buy better – and smarter
Whether you’re looking to expand your farm or establish one, invest in land or purchase an acreage, Yelland Realty Group will work with you to find the ideal property that meets your needs perfectly.
With 30 years of experience in agriculture with an amazing network of contacts in the industry, Neil Yelland not only owns his own farm properties; but has also done general contracting, home building and renovations having operated his own building company for more than 10 years. And with contacts all over Saskatchewan—gained through expertise and reputation—he can ensure the land you need is consistently productive with your goals in mind.
Farmland is part of your plan for the future. Yelland Realty Group will help you buy better—and smarter.
Some helpful tips
Buying farmland in Saskatchewan doesn’t have to be complicated. Here’s some advice to help get you started:
- Set a goal and a budget for investing and discuss with your lending options.
- Saskatchewan farmland is administered by the Farmland Security Board, which is part of The Saskatchewan Farm Security Act. Make sure you’re eligible to own farmland in the province.
- Consider your financing options. Yelland Realty Group can connect you with a lender that will help you secure the land you need. Do you have the cash or asset to back the purchase you are wanting to make.
- Know what you’re buying. As a certified Professional Agrologist (P.Ag.), Neil Yelland will help you evaluate soil type, specific crop production capabilities, consistent production results.
- Work with a licensed realtor. As part of Royal LePage, Yelland Realty Group has the credibility and expertise to accompany you through the purchasing process.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.