FarmLand, Ranch and Acreage
Yelland Realty Group
Saskatchewan’s Trusted Name in Farm Realty
Remax Bridge City Realty
Tax Planning Opportunities There are several tax planning opportunities available to farmers in Saskatchewan with respect to the land they’ve owned and worked over the years. Many of these opportunities become available upon death and relate to Income Tax Act...
Are you a grain or livestock producer? Are you thinking of incorporating your farming operation? Here are five significant advantages to consider as you make a decision.1. Lower Tax Rates In Canada, your personal tax rate falls anywhere between 26% to 47.5% (2021)....
There are many reasons to acquire a mortgage against land as an investor or active farmer. The primary reason is to purchase land. For active farmers it may be to secure financing to purchase farm equipment or to secure a line of credit to help with day-to-day...
What you should know
- Saskatchewan farmland is administered by the Farmland Security Board, which is part of The Saskatchewan Farm Security Act. Make sure you’re eligible to own farmland in the province.
- Consider your financing options. Yelland Realty Group can connect you with a lender that will help you secure the land you need.
- Know what you’re buying. As a certified Professional Agrologist (P.Ag.), Neil Yelland will help you evaluate soil type, production value, and past use.
- Work with a licensed realtor. As part of Royal LePage, Yelland Realty Group has the credibility and expertise to accompany you through the purchasing process.
What you should know
- Know the value of what you’re selling. Yelland Realty Group can advise you as to real estate trends and help you determine your land’s value.
- Market, market, market. With a province-wide network of contacts and a sizeable database of prospective buyers, Yelland Realty Group will ensure your property is put in front of the right eyes at the right time.
- Show off. You’ve worked hard for this moment! Showcase your tidy yard, well-kept buildings, and productive fields.
- Consider your offers. Yelland Realty Group will help you manage what buyers are proposing, whether you want to accept, reject, or counter. Remember sales data is historic and knowing a network and area trends and commodity prices can help you maximize your sale.